Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thirty-One! show update

The Thirty-One Show is Aug 1st! What is this show all about? For more details and to view artwork, check out the official blog at www.thirtyshows.blogspot.com. For a shortcut, click on the link to the right titled "Thirty-One! Show blog (Summer 2008)".

To see pictures from the last thirty show, taken by a professional photographer, click on the link to the right titled "Thirty! Show photos (Winter 2007)"

I have been out of town the last couple weekends, and have yet to really get started! So as pleasant as these trips have been, I set myself up for a busy next couple weeks. But, I always do best under pressure. I have until July 30th to turn them in, so there is a little time left :) Some themes have been going around in my head: I probably will include some more botanical stuff, and include some mixed media collages (a little sewing, some acrylic transfers), and maybe a few pen and ink drawings. We'll see. I will post images of all 31 pieces on this blog, so stay keep checking back!

Hope you can make it!
Julia

2 comments:

shannon said...

i look forward to seeing what you paint this year. i want a sneak peak so i can get mine first! :)

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! You should post some of your pictures early.