Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

11th Annual Alberta Art Hop Sat May 15th!

Join me this Saturday for one of my favorite annual spring events, the Alberta Art Hop!  I'll be sharing a booth with Bethany Moore-Garrison and the weather is supposed to be awesome!

On NE Alberta, between 15th - 29th streets, the road will be closed  over 200 artist vendors will be setting up booths.  In addition, there will be music stages, special exhibits, DIY demos, and tons of people watching to be had.

We'll be on the South side of NE 25th and Alberta, in space #12.

For more info, check these links out:
Art on Alberta Website

Facebook Evite
My FB art page

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

Hi Julia,

My son, Adam, just gave me one of your prints for mother's day... a lovely painting of a sleeping yellow lab. I adore it! Enjoyed perusing your art on etsy, too. All the best to you!

Maribeth Boelts

Julia said...

Thank You Maribeth! I'm so glad you like the dog print, it's based on the lab I grew up with. I heard you are an author, and enjoyed perusing through your website! So happy for Adam and Janelle, I hope the wedding is amazing!