Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

13th Annual Alberta Street Fair--this Sat!

Hi friends,

Join me this Saturday, August 21st, for the Alberta Street Fair.  I love this Saturday event and have been doing it since I moved to Portland four years ago.  Streets will be closed off from 10th-30th streets along NE Alberta, and it will run from 11- 9 pm.

I will be sharing a booth with my boyfriend, John.  Come on down and check out his new paintings. You can see some examples of his work here.  I will be showing new coaster sets, small paintings and collages, and gift cards.  We will be setting up between 22nd and 23rd on Alberta Street.


150 local vendors
3 music stages
Parade
Beer Garden
Kids Art Projects
**For more info and details, check out the links below**
Hope to see you there! 
Julia


Alberta Street Fair Facebook Page
Alberta Street Fair Website

No comments: